Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Satellite Direct Reviews


In a short story: Maybe two years ago while surfing, i saw this google ad about watching TV on your PC... I clicked and so i stumbled on Satellite Direct. Then i said to myself: " Cool... This could be a good solution to cut in my big monthly bills! " I didn't buy it, but i started to do some research and read reviews to find what people are saying about this fabulous invention. Well i have read bad and good «stuff» about this product.

Then this January 2012, knowing that I am often on the web building websites and doing all kind of research, my father in law who is a huge soccer fan came to me and says: " Hey, i found some soccer websites with satellite channels on them but the image is not always good and i can't see all the games that i want... Do you know something about this? " After he ask me that my «light bulb» went on. So i answered: " Yes i think that i have something good for you. "  I start showing him the website and that they have 3,500 hd channels, no hardware to install, unlimited access, no bandwidth limit and no monthly fees!

End of the story...  Finally, I bought the software to download it on my computer!  Here is a picture


of my desktop with my users proof showing that Satellite Direct is computer safe and friendly.

But before i bought the software, i did a little bit of a home work research online and here is what i discovered...

I found five other websites who offers the service to «watch satellite tv on pc».

As well, Satellite Direct is the software, of its type, the most sold online.  So this made me thinking that «hundreds of thousands of people can't be wrong...»

No comments:

Post a Comment